Monday, October 19, 2009

Take me out to the ball game....



So I'm sure anyone who is dating a huge baseball sports fan knows that they will not be getting any attention anytime soon! Sorry to break it to ya, but the games between Angels vs Yankees and Dodgers vs Phillies are pretty serious.

I'm not sure if anybody saw Saturday nights 13th inning game with Angels vs Yankees, but I'm sure they heard that it was one HELL of a game! It was back to back all the way to the end. I must admit there were some SERIOUS ERRORS by the Angels which caused them to lose, but I think because of their mess-ups they'll conquer tonight's game without a doubt! So I think you already know what team I'm rooting for, but these games are begining to excite me.

Now the Dodgers vs Phillies game that was on last night was RIDICULOUS! Did Dodgers forget that they were on the field or were those players actually the wives in Dodgers uniform?! The score was 11- 0 and let me tell you the Dodger's did not win. It was an embarrassment to baseball history! And as you can tell, I'm not a Dodgers fan whatsoever! So is their a little bias in my opinion heck yes there is!

Anyway ladies, if you don't like watching the sports try it one of these days. Try going as far as throwing a themed sports party buy lots beer, chicken wings, pizza and have a GREAT TIME supporting your guys team! Trust me, it's a turn on!! ;)

No comments: