Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rainy days...



Don't you just love the rain? Here in California there's mostly sunshine, so it's nice when the weather changes every now and then. What I love most is when it rains during the evening. The rain somehow makes the house more warm and cozy- don't you think?

I love having the house to myself on these kind of nights because then I could just relax in the livingroom with the lights dimmed low and snuggle with my pillow or cuddle in my blankets and turn on a good Disney movie.


I can be 101 yrs. old and I'll never be tired of them. Some of those movies have the most sweetest and heartfelt storylines then any movies out there today. Fox in the Hound is one of my favorites. But Peter Pan is a close second. I can watch them and all the rest over and over again and they will still bring a smile to me.

I'm just curious, but what is your favorite Disney movie that you like to watch? Everyone has to have at least one. ;)

No comments: