Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Cat, My Best Friend

Sharpie is not just any cat, he's my best friend. He may playfully attack my feet from under the bed, attack my hands when least expected, break glasses in the kitchen sink, stick his paws inside the fish tank, tear up the toilet paper from the bathroom, and sneak into the bag of treats (when no one notices), but without a doubt, he will be the first to bring a smile to your face. :)

Sharpie has such a wonderful, chipper, and playful spirit. As often as Rick and I wanted to just give him the boot, we wouldn't dare. He is just too irresistable. He runs down the stairs to greet me when coming home from school or work and meows to be held. Whenever it's time to fold clothes or make-up the bed, Sharpie will be the first to run underneath it all to find his way out. And if ever he wants to check the weather he'll open the blinds with his paw and just simply take a peak- he's awesome!I'm very thankful that Sharpie is apart of my life... He was a birthday present given to me over the summer by Rick. Considering he was a couples first pet, he was the greatest cat anyone could ever own. I love my Sharpie to pieces and I don't think any other cat could ever take his place.

1 comment:

Gloria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.