Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

The month of December has always been my favorite time of the year. Don't you notice that in December everyone is more nice to you than any other season? All the store clerks are just wearing their holiday smiles and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. That's what this season is about anyway... No one wants to come across a Mr. Scrooge.



I don't know if you remember watching the classic Mickey's Christmas Carol, but I just turned that on the other night with my grandparents and it was a pleasant suprise to remember watching this film when I was about oh 4-5 yrs old. It has a good moral to the story in my opinion.
This month has always been my time to give and give endlessly, but sadly this season I'm so broke and funds are limited... so something that I might do that I haven't done in a while is give my time to charities. I want to help feed the homeless, visit the orphanages, and give the kids some TLC (tender, love and care) during this Christmas season. I'm so excited to see how that plays out... I'll definitely keep you posted.

1 comment:

VanessasRunway said...

Awe you're such a sweetie! :)

We're both a couple of broke girls! But at least we have good health, friends and families! :)