Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday Spirit

The other day I went to PetSmart in Whittier, CA and found out that SANTA CLAUSE was going to be there to take pictures with owners and their pets for Christmas! I had to bring Sharpie because a few weeks ago I bought him the cutest little Santa collar (the one he's wearing in this photo). Unfortanutely I don't have the picture yet, so this one will have to do. :)

Oh and if you noticed the plain Christmas tree, you can thank Sharpie for that. Yes, he jumped on that tree, smashed the bulbs and broke all my pretty ornaments....bad-bad kitty. If I was Santa I'd put COAL in his stocking! haha
Not only did he break the ornaments, but I have a hunch that he's sneaking into his Christmas stocking that's stuffed full with toys!

Does anyone else have a pet like this?!? lol :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute picture!! And yes... I know what it's like to have a mischevious pet :)

Hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas!!!