Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Finals are officially OVER

Thank God Finals are over! I seriously feel like this cartoon character just wanting to run away from books, pens and everything! Don't get me wrong, I love what I'm going to school for, but sometimes you just need a break.

This semester a lot has happend. I can truly say that I learned a lot about my character. During this time I've been able to think a lot more about me and my future plans then ever before. When I was in my relationship I was constantly thinking of just the relationship. I know it wasn't healthy, but hey I learned from it and I know now that I need to have more of a balance with anything that comes my way.

My friends are applying to grad schools this semester and by seeing how stressed out they are I'm glad that I decided to take a year off. This year gives me time to raise my GPA, do more volunteer work, travel, have some fun, and do things for myself. Although I'm pleased with my decision, I commend all who directly go into grad school right after there bachelors.

I'm just so relieved that it's over for this semseter. Good luck to anyone else taking finals! :)



No comments: