Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dancing With The Stars!



Ok so who's keeping up with Dancing with the Stars? I saw the guys dance on Monday night and I must say there was a few who I thought did VERY WELL and there were some who just seemed uncomfortable, stiff and awkward! I think this is going to be an exciting season, so many have great potential and I can't wait to see all the other dances that these STAR dancers have to offer.

The guys who I thought did great are:
Donny Osmond <--- Way to ham it up!

Aaron Carter <-- taking after your Backstreet Boy brother

Mark Dacascos <-- You can just keep flaunting that Kung Fu body of yours! :)

Guys who need A LOT MORE PRACTICE are

Tom Delay <--- Hopefully with this dancing his BUM will get tighter! lol Ashley Hamilton <-- Sometimes we can't have it all! ;(
Chuck Liddle <-- For a fighter I think your kicking some @$$ out there!

As for the LADIES, we were smoking HOT on the dance floor! Hands up for
Joanna Krupa <--- she is so gorgeous!

Kelly Osbourne <--- totally amazed the audience
Mya <--- Elegant in every way



The dancer who needs to shape up or ship out is:
Macy Gray - I'm sorry, but she has no enthusiasm when she dances; Stick to singing! ;)





What are your thoughts? Who do you think will be eliminated tonight?



No comments: