Monday, August 3, 2009

What Should I Bring?

It's official, ONE more day until I strut my way into the LA airport and into a plane that will fly me away from California to the gorgeous city of Chicago. I really hope I get a window seat; nothing could be better than having a view of fluffy white clouds, the rays of sunshine and a scenic view of all the states down below. Of course I'm still not exactly sure how our seats will be arranged, but I'm sure I'll have an enjoyable flight either way.
Well as excited as I am for the trip and flight to Chicago, there's one thing that I'm NOT so thrilled about- PACKING! Ayeyaeye....it always seems to happen where I forget to pack something that I desperately need or an item that is terribly useless. I think this photo above describes exactly what my room will look like during my packing process (which will be today). Geez, if my room looks like this can you imagine what my brain will look like- not a pretty picture. Any packing tips on important items to pack?


BTW to all you fashion gals out there, does this look like Chicago material? I bought two round hats very similiar to these and a few outfits of these colors? Is this something I need to put back in the closest or is this attire suitable to strut downtown? Please give me your honest feedback! I don't want to look foolish. ;)

<3 THANKS <3

2 comments:

VanessasRunway said...

I say bring cute summer dresses, some cute shorts and tank tops and baseball caps. You'll look super cute! ;)

Anonymous said...

So today is the day you fly to the windy city?! How exciting to go on vacation.
I think those outfits are very cute, the hat on the far right is my fave.
I had a friend who used to lived in Illinois, though the only weather I ever heard her mention was the snow... I'm sure it has warmed up though!
Have fun, take lots of pictures!