Friday, August 6, 2010

I Left My Heart in San Francisco

It's funny how one can live in the same state for several years without seeing the most beautiful and scenic parts and yet a tourists can visit for 2 weeks and they have seen more than I have in 23 years- How crazy is that?!

....With that said, I asked my hunny if we can take a drive up north to San Francisco as a graduation present and he agreed to it. Little did I know that San Francisco would be the city I left my heart in.

Ever heard of the song sung by Tony Bennett called,"San Francisco"? It's such a beautiful song; I encourage everyone who's reading this blog to listen to it just once. Please? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6d03gbmAzc&feature=related
The romantic melody itself explains perfectly what the city is all about... And I have pictures to prove it.


Lyrics:



" I left my heart in San Francisco






High on a hill,
it calls to me.




To be where little cable cars
Climb halfway to the stars!




The morning fog may chill the air
I don't care!





My love waits there in San Francisco







Above the blue and windy sea
When I come home to you,


San Francisco,



Your golden sun will shine for me! "


P.S.
I'll write another blog soon, but just so you know something very special and spectacular happened... I think you can guess correctly.... ::SMILE::

2 comments:

VanessasRunway said...

Awe, these pictures are so cute! :))

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say hello... it's been awhile! Looks like y'all had a fantastic trip! Loved the pictures! :)