Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Sharpie

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear SHARPIE, Happy Birthday to YOU!


Happy Birthday Sharpie!

You are officially ONE year old. I still can't believe that it has already been one year since Rick and I adopted you. I still remember when you were a furry little kitten, always staying close by mommy/daddy and always chasing after the colorful furry play toys... We've had many adventures with you! I love your cute, yet, obnoxious cry!
Having you around makes me realize that I DEFINITELY do not want kids right now! haha j/k You alone are a handful! I remember all the Medical bills that Daddy had to pay to make you feel better! My life will never be the same without you! I love you Sharpie!

Happy 1st
Birthday

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Sharpie!!