Monday, March 22, 2010

Senioritis!

Reading? Writing? Homework? Studying? - NO WAY
It's now my 5th year and final semester and I'll be OFFICIALLY DONE with my bachelors degree in Human Services. I'm super excited for graduation this MAY! I have such a bad case of senioritis, I don't even think I've opened a book this entire semester; I've been going out every weekend having no worries or concerns about school; I'm 2 months away from graduating and I'm planning my Graduation trip. I'm just so excited to be excited!! haha

I recently took pictures with my graduation attire and it felt so good to wear my honor cords, gown, tassel and even have a diploma in my hands. What an accomplishment!

People say that one grows most in college and I definitely claim that to be true. College life is a great transition to adulthood. One learns most about themselves, what their likes and dislikes are. What their political views are or aren't. Finding themselves in relationships that can truly mean commitment. Learning about the struggles their parents had to endure financially. Learning the importance of saving and spending wisely. All is key and very important.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats girlie - I know you're ready to be finished!! It's such a sense of accomplishment (and a sigh of relief) when you finally walk across that stage and get your diploma. :)