Thursday, January 21, 2010

E-Harmony


Friend: "Hey Priscilla, since John and I broke up I'm seeing 3 guys already! I'm so excited."

Me: "What? Girl you are crazy! How did you find 3 men that fast?"

Friend: "I joined e-harmony. One is a firefighter, the second guy is a lawyer and the other just graduated from Berkly."


Ok, so if my girl-friend can find men like that on E-harmony then maybe there's hope for me. Yah I got suckered into it like that ::SNAP:: joined e-harmony for $60 (ugh.. more money being spent). Well I joined, and now I have so many men requesting me because apparently my profile 'matched' every TOM, DICK AND HARRY- Men, that I'm so not interested in.


My matches were: 1) I live with my mom... 2) I like to travel and eat...3) I play video games..
WTF!! Seriously, does my personality match up with these kind of guys?! If that's the case then I'm doomed! hahaha

Suprisingly though there was one man, ONE MAN, out of 300 guys who looked normal enough to maybe have a conversation with... This E-harmony business isn't for me, but being that I paid for it, I might as well have my laughs! ;)

Just thought I'd share... this won't be the last!



1 comment:

Heather said...

Well, good luck girlie. Maybe you'll find a good one out there. The one that likes to travel and eat could be interesting... depending on where exactly he likes to travel, and just how much he's actually eating...

Anyhow, keep us updated..and watch out for the creepy ones!! :)